Courses cover the graphic principles, design and art theory, and technology specific to the entertainment and media industries.
Accredited Certificate + Project LaunchBox™
Jun 26 (7 months, 100% online)
Gain experience with the tools and industry-specific language used in visual design projects. This certificate program will give you a working perspective on aesthetic design, how to use professional workflows and software, and how to bring your creative ideas to life.
Who This Is For
Artists looking to cultivate their skills in production workflow, art direction, and design while strengthening their art portfolio.
What You'll Learn
- A strong visual design foundation in color theory, composition, and graphics as well as various artistic styles throughout history.
- To use industry-standard software programs for graphics design and image creation.
- How emerging technology is shaping visual design in the fast-moving entertainment and media industries.
What You'll Earn
- An accredited undergraduate certificate in Visual Design
- Transfer credits for relevant Full Sail University degree programs like:
Project LaunchBox™ is a Full Sail program that provides students with powerful technology to help create projects. All of your files, multimedia creations, and coursework are at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Request more information about this program
- Apple MacBook Pro
- 3-yr Applecare Extended Warranty
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Download)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
All courses at Full Sail DC3 are taught by expert, responsive educators who have years of experience in their subject. They bring a deep knowledge of industry best practices and workflows and share it with you, to support your education and help move you along your learning path.
About Full Sail DC3
Full Sail DC3 is a dynamic, short-form education platform that offers online courses and accredited certifications. With the values and benefits of Full Sail University, DC3 is backed by over 40 years of experience in entertainment media and emerging technology, as well as more than a decade of experience delivering compelling online education.Learn More About DC3