Available Start Dates
Mar 4, Apr 8, May 6 (1 month, 100% online)
Cost to Enroll
Payment plans available
The 3-D Foundations course familiarizes students with the fundamentals of creating 2-D and 3-D computer graphics. Students will learn the interface and controls of industry-standard software applications as they develop basic animation skills that prepare them for the more advanced courses later in their program.
Why Take This Course
- Get familiar with the basics of computer graphics.
- Learn how to use the same tools as the professional CG artists to create 3-D art.
- Develop a solid foundation to learn more advanced animation skills.
What You’ll Need
Basic computer skills
Some traditional art experience, such as sketching, sculpting, or painting
A PC Laptop, with minimum specs of:
- Windows 10 or 11 64bit
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7
- RTX 2080 or Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card
- 16GB of RAM
What You’ll Receive
All students will receive temporary licenses for:
- Microsoft 365
- Autodesk Maya (1 year student license available with student number provided by DC3)
- Substance Painter
All courses at Full Sail DC3 are taught by expert, engaged educators who have years of experience in their subject. They bring a deep knowledge of industry best practices and workflows and share it with you, to support your education and help move you along your learning path.
About Full Sail DC3
Full Sail DC3 is a dynamic, short-form education platform that offers online courses and accredited certifications. With the values and benefits of Full Sail University, DC3 is backed by over 40 years of experience in entertainment media and emerging technology, as well as more than a decade of experience delivering compelling online education.Learn More About DC3